Lee Rose makes new lesbian love story for Lifetime
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lee Rose, out writer-director of Showtime's It's a Girl Thing and Lifetime's The Truth About Jane, gets back into the lesbian storytelling groove for Lifetime with This Much I Know, now shooting in Vancouver. Rose's latest movie tells the story of a woman whose marriage and family start to fall apart after she falls in love with her new boss--a woman. Wendy Crewson (Better Than Chocolate, What Lies Beneath), Alison Pill (24), and D.W. Moffett (An Early Frost, For Your Love) star. The film is scheduled to air in early 2003.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'