Lee Rose makes new lesbian love story for Lifetime
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lee Rose, out writer-director of Showtime's It's a Girl Thing and Lifetime's The Truth About Jane, gets back into the lesbian storytelling groove for Lifetime with This Much I Know, now shooting in Vancouver. Rose's latest movie tells the story of a woman whose marriage and family start to fall apart after she falls in love with her new boss--a woman. Wendy Crewson (Better Than Chocolate, What Lies Beneath), Alison Pill (24), and D.W. Moffett (An Early Frost, For Your Love) star. The film is scheduled to air in early 2003.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- Op-Ed: Gay Purple Heart Recipient Says 'Mission Not Accomplished'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy