Lee Rose makes new lesbian love story for Lifetime
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lee Rose, out writer-director of Showtime's It's a Girl Thing and Lifetime's The Truth About Jane, gets back into the lesbian storytelling groove for Lifetime with This Much I Know, now shooting in Vancouver. Rose's latest movie tells the story of a woman whose marriage and family start to fall apart after she falls in love with her new boss--a woman. Wendy Crewson (Better Than Chocolate, What Lies Beneath), Alison Pill (24), and D.W. Moffett (An Early Frost, For Your Love) star. The film is scheduled to air in early 2003.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor