Lee Rose makes new lesbian love story for Lifetime
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 14 2002 12:00 AM ET
Lee Rose, out writer-director of Showtime's It's a Girl Thing and Lifetime's The Truth About Jane, gets back into the lesbian storytelling groove for Lifetime with This Much I Know, now shooting in Vancouver. Rose's latest movie tells the story of a woman whose marriage and family start to fall apart after she falls in love with her new boss--a woman. Wendy Crewson (Better Than Chocolate, What Lies Beneath), Alison Pill (24), and D.W. Moffett (An Early Frost, For Your Love) star. The film is scheduled to air in early 2003.
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- Gay Pride Flag Stolen, Set on Fire in Georgia