Rupert Everett sought for drag role in Belles of St. Trinian's remake
BY Advocate.com Editors
August 29 2002 12:00 AM ET
A remake of the classic 1954 comedy The Belles of St. Trinian's is in the works, and Ealing Studios wants Rupert Everett to play the headmistress, reports BBC News. The original film, about a boarding school that trained its female students in the art of crime, starred Alistair Sim as the school's headmistress and as her ne'er-do-well brother. According to Screen International, Ealing co-owner Barnaby Thompson has approached Everett about the role and is also hoping to cast Kylie Minogue as one of the students.
- Kris Humphries Doesn't Support Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times