John Cooper named director of programming at Sundance
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 12:00 AM ET
The Sundance Film Festival has named John Cooper to be its new director of programming, reports indieWIRE.com. The openly gay Cooper has been with the Sundance Institute since 1990 and was named associate director of film festival programming three years ago. Cooper has also been an active programmer at Outfest, the Los Angeles gay and lesbian film festival. The 2003 Sundance Film Festival will take place January 16-26 in Park City, Utah.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View