John Cooper named director of programming at Sundance
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 30 2002 1:00 AM ET
The Sundance Film Festival has named John Cooper to be its new director of programming, reports indieWIRE.com. The openly gay Cooper has been with the Sundance Institute since 1990 and was named associate director of film festival programming three years ago. Cooper has also been an active programmer at Outfest, the Los Angeles gay and lesbian film festival. The 2003 Sundance Film Festival will take place January 16-26 in Park City, Utah.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.