Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen to play lesbian moms on Lifetime's The Division
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Actresses Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen will play lesbian parents on the January 19 episode of Lifetime's The Division, Variety reports. The episode will deal with the adoptive parents of Inspector Raina Washington (played by Taraji P. Henson) coming to a crossroads in their relationship. "There's been a growth in some great characters as part of the ensemble that [executive producer] Deborah Joy LeVine has created that were appealing to some name actors," said Lifetime senior vice president of programming Kelly Goode.
- 5 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- George Takei Joins Gamers in Shunning Indiana
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room