Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen to play lesbian moms on Lifetime's The Division
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actresses Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen will play lesbian parents on the January 19 episode of Lifetime's The Division, Variety reports. The episode will deal with the adoptive parents of Inspector Raina Washington (played by Taraji P. Henson) coming to a crossroads in their relationship. "There's been a growth in some great characters as part of the ensemble that [executive producer] Deborah Joy LeVine has created that were appealing to some name actors," said Lifetime senior vice president of programming Kelly Goode.
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment