Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen to play lesbian moms on Lifetime's The Division
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Actresses Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen will play lesbian parents on the January 19 episode of Lifetime's The Division, Variety reports. The episode will deal with the adoptive parents of Inspector Raina Washington (played by Taraji P. Henson) coming to a crossroads in their relationship. "There's been a growth in some great characters as part of the ensemble that [executive producer] Deborah Joy LeVine has created that were appealing to some name actors," said Lifetime senior vice president of programming Kelly Goode.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers