Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen to play lesbian moms on Lifetime's The Division
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 26 2002 1:00 AM ET
Actresses Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen will play lesbian parents on the January 19 episode of Lifetime's The Division, Variety reports. The episode will deal with the adoptive parents of Inspector Raina Washington (played by Taraji P. Henson) coming to a crossroads in their relationship. "There's been a growth in some great characters as part of the ensemble that [executive producer] Deborah Joy LeVine has created that were appealing to some name actors," said Lifetime senior vice president of programming Kelly Goode.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- 'God's Not Afraid of New Things,' Pope Tells Antigay Bishops
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Jennifer Knapp: Christian, Lesbian, and Free
- Op-ed: After 25 Years, Mapplethorpe's Photos Still Crack the Bullwhip
- The Art of the 'Gender Bender Festival'