Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen to play lesbian moms on Lifetime's The Division
BY Advocate.com Editors
November 26 2002 12:00 AM ET
Actresses Sally Struthers and Debbie Allen will play lesbian parents on the January 19 episode of Lifetime's The Division, Variety reports. The episode will deal with the adoptive parents of Inspector Raina Washington (played by Taraji P. Henson) coming to a crossroads in their relationship. "There's been a growth in some great characters as part of the ensemble that [executive producer] Deborah Joy LeVine has created that were appealing to some name actors," said Lifetime senior vice president of programming Kelly Goode.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls