The New York Times promotes Frank Rich
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Washington Post reports that columnist Frank Rich has been appointed associate editor of The New York Times. Rich will return to the Arts and Leisure section to write a weekly column and to help plan coverage. The 53-year-old Rich, who has been frequently sympathetic to gay causes, last year sold the rights to his memoirs to out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago).
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule