The New York Times promotes Frank Rich
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 09 2003 1:00 AM ET
The Washington Post reports that columnist Frank Rich has been appointed associate editor of The New York Times. Rich will return to the Arts and Leisure section to write a weekly column and to help plan coverage. The 53-year-old Rich, who has been frequently sympathetic to gay causes, last year sold the rights to his memoirs to out producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron (Chicago).
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Trans Woman Dares Bible-Quoting Councilman to Stone Her to Death
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?