Moby: I was gay-bashed
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 15 2003 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that techno musician Moby categorizes a recent beating he suffered as a gay bashing. "I assumed it was a bar fight that had spread," Moby told Last Call's Carson Daly about an assault he suffered in Boston, originally attributed to Eminem fans. "[But] the following day, someone called a radio station in Boston saying I was the victim of a gay bashing. There is a degree of irony in that I'm not gay, and I think I'm one of the only straight people to have been a victim of gay bashing."
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- Artist Spotlight: Ben McNutt