Moby: I was gay-bashed
BY Advocate.com Editors
January 15 2003 1:00 AM ET
The New York Post's Page Six column reports that techno musician Moby categorizes a recent beating he suffered as a gay bashing. "I assumed it was a bar fight that had spread," Moby told Last Call's Carson Daly about an assault he suffered in Boston, originally attributed to Eminem fans. "[But] the following day, someone called a radio station in Boston saying I was the victim of a gay bashing. There is a degree of irony in that I'm not gay, and I think I'm one of the only straight people to have been a victim of gay bashing."
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Lack of Competent Providers Leaves Many LGBTs Uninsured & Untreated