Big Eden writer-director to return with Hating Her
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Thomas Bezucha, the writer-director of the acclaimed gay film Big Eden, is assembling the cast of his latest, Hating Her, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scheduled to begin shooting in March, the film will feature Johnny Knoxville (recently named as one of The Advocate's "Coolest Straight People"), Selma Blair, Blythe Danner, Bridget Moynahan, Donald Sutherland, and Maura Tierney. The comedy deals with a family's shared distaste for the son's girlfriend.
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'