Big Eden writer-director to return with Hating Her
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
Thomas Bezucha, the writer-director of the acclaimed gay film Big Eden, is assembling the cast of his latest, Hating Her, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scheduled to begin shooting in March, the film will feature Johnny Knoxville (recently named as one of The Advocate's "Coolest Straight People"), Selma Blair, Blythe Danner, Bridget Moynahan, Donald Sutherland, and Maura Tierney. The comedy deals with a family's shared distaste for the son's girlfriend.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Art on the Edge in a Warm Climate
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- New Suicide Hotline Dedicated to Trans People Now Open for Calls