Big Eden writer-director to return with Hating Her
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Thomas Bezucha, the writer-director of the acclaimed gay film Big Eden, is assembling the cast of his latest, Hating Her, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scheduled to begin shooting in March, the film will feature Johnny Knoxville (recently named as one of The Advocate's "Coolest Straight People"), Selma Blair, Blythe Danner, Bridget Moynahan, Donald Sutherland, and Maura Tierney. The comedy deals with a family's shared distaste for the son's girlfriend.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series