Big Eden writer-director to return with Hating Her
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Thomas Bezucha, the writer-director of the acclaimed gay film Big Eden, is assembling the cast of his latest, Hating Her, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scheduled to begin shooting in March, the film will feature Johnny Knoxville (recently named as one of The Advocate's "Coolest Straight People"), Selma Blair, Blythe Danner, Bridget Moynahan, Donald Sutherland, and Maura Tierney. The comedy deals with a family's shared distaste for the son's girlfriend.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Antigay Kentucky Clerk Makes Emergency Appeal to Supreme Court
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet