Big Eden writer-director to return with Hating Her
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
Thomas Bezucha, the writer-director of the acclaimed gay film Big Eden, is assembling the cast of his latest, Hating Her, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Scheduled to begin shooting in March, the film will feature Johnny Knoxville (recently named as one of The Advocate's "Coolest Straight People"), Selma Blair, Blythe Danner, Bridget Moynahan, Donald Sutherland, and Maura Tierney. The comedy deals with a family's shared distaste for the son's girlfriend.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times