March's In the Life addresses AIDS issues
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
The March edition of the gay and lesbian cultural TV newsmagazine In the Life (aired throughout the United States on PBS affiliates) will address the ongoing legacy of the AIDS pandemic. Subjects to be covered include the effect of protease inhibitors, artists dealing with AIDS, and the importing of drugs to poorer nations. For a national schedule of In the Life broadcasts, visit www.InTheLifeTV.org.
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'