March's In the Life addresses AIDS issues
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
The March edition of the gay and lesbian cultural TV newsmagazine In the Life (aired throughout the United States on PBS affiliates) will address the ongoing legacy of the AIDS pandemic. Subjects to be covered include the effect of protease inhibitors, artists dealing with AIDS, and the importing of drugs to poorer nations. For a national schedule of In the Life broadcasts, visit www.InTheLifeTV.org.
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Op-ed: Alabama Has Failed Its Gay Citizens Spectacularly