March's In the Life addresses AIDS issues
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 01 2003 1:00 AM ET
The March edition of the gay and lesbian cultural TV newsmagazine In the Life (aired throughout the United States on PBS affiliates) will address the ongoing legacy of the AIDS pandemic. Subjects to be covered include the effect of protease inhibitors, artists dealing with AIDS, and the importing of drugs to poorer nations. For a national schedule of In the Life broadcasts, visit www.InTheLifeTV.org.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?
- George Takei Takes on Clarence Thomas and Donald Trump (and Wins!)
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers