Greg Berlanti signs three-year contract with Warner Bros. TV
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, the openly gay creator and executive producer of Everwood, has signed a three-year overall deal with that show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Berlanti's new deal will take effect June 1, when his current contract with Sony Pictures TV elapses. Before creating Everwood, Berlanti wrote and directed the film The Broken Hearts Club.
"We're so thrilled and happy to have Greg as part of our family," Warner TV president Peter Roth said. "He is a wonderful human being, he is a great writer, he has great vision, and he is wise well beyond his years."
- Style Meet Sexy German Designer Working With Alan Cumming & ARMANI 14 min 8 sec ago
- HIV & AIDS Consumer Reports Now Ranks HIV Meds 59 min 41 sec ago
- Music 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year 1 hour 32 min ago
- Acceptance Matters Confronting the 'Glitter Mafia' 1 hour 50 min ago
- Year in Review The Advocate's Person of the Year: 'Idiotic' or 'Important?' 5:00 AM
- Women Kim Basinger is Sleek and Sexy in Pin-Striped Men's Suit December 18 2013 9:50 PM
- Women Op-ed: The Right's War on Christmas - The 2013 Edition! December 18 2013 9:06 PM