Greg Berlanti signs three-year contract with Warner Bros. TV
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2003 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, the openly gay creator and executive producer of Everwood, has signed a three-year overall deal with that show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Berlanti's new deal will take effect June 1, when his current contract with Sony Pictures TV elapses. Before creating Everwood, Berlanti wrote and directed the film The Broken Hearts Club.
"We're so thrilled and happy to have Greg as part of our family," Warner TV president Peter Roth said. "He is a wonderful human being, he is a great writer, he has great vision, and he is wise well beyond his years."
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win