Greg Berlanti signs three-year contract with Warner Bros. TV
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2003 12:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, the openly gay creator and executive producer of Everwood, has signed a three-year overall deal with that show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Berlanti's new deal will take effect June 1, when his current contract with Sony Pictures TV elapses. Before creating Everwood, Berlanti wrote and directed the film The Broken Hearts Club.
"We're so thrilled and happy to have Greg as part of our family," Warner TV president Peter Roth said. "He is a wonderful human being, he is a great writer, he has great vision, and he is wise well beyond his years."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View