Greg Berlanti signs three-year contract with Warner Bros. TV
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2003 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, the openly gay creator and executive producer of Everwood, has signed a three-year overall deal with that show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Berlanti's new deal will take effect June 1, when his current contract with Sony Pictures TV elapses. Before creating Everwood, Berlanti wrote and directed the film The Broken Hearts Club.
"We're so thrilled and happy to have Greg as part of our family," Warner TV president Peter Roth said. "He is a wonderful human being, he is a great writer, he has great vision, and he is wise well beyond his years."
- Religion Fred Phelps Ex-Communicated and Near Death? 23 min 42 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Madonna... in Game of Thrones? 52 min 57 sec ago
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM