Greg Berlanti signs three-year contract with Warner Bros. TV
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2003 1:00 AM ET
Greg Berlanti, the openly gay creator and executive producer of Everwood, has signed a three-year overall deal with that show's producer, Warner Bros. Television, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Berlanti's new deal will take effect June 1, when his current contract with Sony Pictures TV elapses. Before creating Everwood, Berlanti wrote and directed the film The Broken Hearts Club.
"We're so thrilled and happy to have Greg as part of our family," Warner TV president Peter Roth said. "He is a wonderful human being, he is a great writer, he has great vision, and he is wise well beyond his years."
- From Jail, Kim Davis Still Refuses to Issue Marriage Licenses
- Op-ed: Kim Davis Deserves Criticism But Not for Her Looks
- Mo. Trans Student's Bathroom Struggle Is History Repeating Itself
- Bus Driver Says Rainbow Decal Violates His Religious Freedom
- Meet the Trans Man and Pansexual Woman Married by Kentucky Clerk Kim Davis
- 39 Sci-Fi Divas Gays Adore