Rupert Everett makes A Way Through the Woods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out actor Rupert Everett will star opposite Tom Wilkinson and Emily Watson in the British feature A Way Through the Woods, which marks the directorial debut of Oscar-winning Gosford Park screenwriter Julian Fellowes. Way, which Fellowes adapted from Nigel Balchin's novel of the same name, revolves around a married couple (Wilkinson, Watson), whose lives are complicated when a third party, played by Everett, enters the picture. A September production start is planned. Everett is currently shooting A Different Loyalty opposite Sharon Stone.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Boys Wear Skirts to Class in Protest After School Fines Trans Girl for Wearing Skirt
- WATCH: Finding the Funny in "Ex-Gay" Marriages and a Queerpocalypse
- Meet the Iowa Lesbians Finally Married After 72 Years
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Ugandan LGBT-rights Activist Granted Asylum