Rupert Everett makes A Way Through the Woods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out actor Rupert Everett will star opposite Tom Wilkinson and Emily Watson in the British feature A Way Through the Woods, which marks the directorial debut of Oscar-winning Gosford Park screenwriter Julian Fellowes. Way, which Fellowes adapted from Nigel Balchin's novel of the same name, revolves around a married couple (Wilkinson, Watson), whose lives are complicated when a third party, played by Everett, enters the picture. A September production start is planned. Everett is currently shooting A Different Loyalty opposite Sharon Stone.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Indiana Copycat Bill Sent to Arkansas Governor; Will He Sign?