Rupert Everett makes A Way Through the Woods
BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out actor Rupert Everett will star opposite Tom Wilkinson and Emily Watson in the British feature A Way Through the Woods, which marks the directorial debut of Oscar-winning Gosford Park screenwriter Julian Fellowes. Way, which Fellowes adapted from Nigel Balchin's novel of the same name, revolves around a married couple (Wilkinson, Watson), whose lives are complicated when a third party, played by Everett, enters the picture. A September production start is planned. Everett is currently shooting A Different Loyalty opposite Sharon Stone.
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First Gay Couple to Wed at West Point Turns Tables on Antigay Attacker
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More Racist Than Antigay?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- WATCH: Stonewall Movie Drops First Trailer