New baby for Stephen Daldry
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Stephen Daldry (The Hours, Billy Elliot) and his wife have a new addition to the family, reports WENN. Daldry and Lucy Sexton are the new parents to daughter Annabel Clare, who was born in the United States six weeks ago. Earlier this year, Daldry told The Advocate, "What's so funny is when people say, 'Oh, does that mean you're not gay anymore?' And you go, 'Oh, give me a break. What do you mean?' We wanted to have kids! We thought we'd get married and have kids. We're allowed to do everything. I refuse to be boxed in to the idea that 'Oh, no, I can't have kids 'cause I'm gay.' I can have kids if I'm gay. And I can also get married and have a fantastic life."
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism