New baby for Stephen Daldry
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
Out director Stephen Daldry (The Hours, Billy Elliot) and his wife have a new addition to the family, reports WENN. Daldry and Lucy Sexton are the new parents to daughter Annabel Clare, who was born in the United States six weeks ago. Earlier this year, Daldry told The Advocate, "What's so funny is when people say, 'Oh, does that mean you're not gay anymore?' And you go, 'Oh, give me a break. What do you mean?' We wanted to have kids! We thought we'd get married and have kids. We're allowed to do everything. I refuse to be boxed in to the idea that 'Oh, no, I can't have kids 'cause I'm gay.' I can have kids if I'm gay. And I can also get married and have a fantastic life."
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out