Queer Eye guys Ted Allen and Thom Filicia land agents
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Ted Allen and Thom Filicia, the food maven and interior design guru, respectively, for Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, have signed with the William Morris Agency for representation in all areas. Allen is a contributing editor at Esquire, while Filicia founded and runs the interior design firm Thom Filicia Inc.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview