Queer Eye guys Ted Allen and Thom Filicia land agents
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Ted Allen and Thom Filicia, the food maven and interior design guru, respectively, for Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, have signed with the William Morris Agency for representation in all areas. Allen is a contributing editor at Esquire, while Filicia founded and runs the interior design firm Thom Filicia Inc.
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Smacks Down States Resisting Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: What Happened When President Obama Met Two Trans Service Members
- The Marriage Equality Photo Seen Round the World
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation
- WATCH: The Surprising Way GOP Candidates Define 'Discrimination'