Queer Eye guys Ted Allen and Thom Filicia land agents
BY Advocate.com Editors
September 26 2003 12:00 AM ET
Variety reports that Ted Allen and Thom Filicia, the food maven and interior design guru, respectively, for Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, have signed with the William Morris Agency for representation in all areas. Allen is a contributing editor at Esquire, while Filicia founded and runs the interior design firm Thom Filicia Inc.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'