Rosie O'Donnell to be honored by Trevor Project
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 03 2003 12:00 AM ET
Broadway producer, comedian, and Advocate columnist Rosie O'Donnell will be honored by the Trevor Project at the sixth annual "A Cracked X-mas" show in Los Angeles in December. O'Donnell will receive the Trevor Life Award in honor of her devoted work in chidren's advocacy and gay issues. The Trevor Project is a nonprofit organization that promotes tolerance and provides support for gay and questioning youth and aids in suicide prevention among that group by maintaining the Trevor Helpline, a toll-free 24-hour hotline. "A Cracked X-mas" will take place Sunday, December 7, at the Wiltern Theater, 3790 Wilshire Blvd. For tickets, call (310) 271-8845 or visit www.TheTrevorProject.org.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere