Rosie O'Donnell to be honored by Trevor Project
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 03 2003 12:00 AM ET
Broadway producer, comedian, and Advocate columnist Rosie O'Donnell will be honored by the Trevor Project at the sixth annual "A Cracked X-mas" show in Los Angeles in December. O'Donnell will receive the Trevor Life Award in honor of her devoted work in chidren's advocacy and gay issues. The Trevor Project is a nonprofit organization that promotes tolerance and provides support for gay and questioning youth and aids in suicide prevention among that group by maintaining the Trevor Helpline, a toll-free 24-hour hotline. "A Cracked X-mas" will take place Sunday, December 7, at the Wiltern Theater, 3790 Wilshire Blvd. For tickets, call (310) 271-8845 or visit www.TheTrevorProject.org.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- WATCH: Protestors Argue With Supporters of Antigay Michigan Repairman
- WATCH: Russian Army Sings 'Barbie Girl'
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule