Queer Eye soundtrack coming in February
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 02 2003 12:00 AM ET
Songs from Elton John and British electronica duo Basement Jaxx will appear on the soundtrack to the hit TV reality series Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. The album, dubbed What's That Sound, will be released February 10 via Capitol. It will be led by the show's theme song, "All Things (Just Keep Getting Better)," penned by Widelife. The new John song is tentatively titled "Run for Love," while the Basement Jaxx tune is "Good Luck." Other tracks include a previously unreleased Chemical Brothers remix of the new Kylie Minogue single "Slow," Jamelia's U.K. hit "Superstar," and a track mixing music from Fischerspooner and Billy Squier. Tracks from Liz Phair and In-Grid will also be featured. What's That Sound will be the first in a series of releases from Capitol and Queer Eye producers Scout Productions, with future installments tipped to focus on "show-related theme records."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6