The Ellen DeGeneres Show will return for a second season
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ellen DeGeneres has talked her way into a second season on the NBC-owned stations that carry her syndicated chat show. The 14 NBC outlets represent coverage of more than 30% of the country, according to NBC Television Stations president Jay Ireland. In all, the talker has been sold in more than 50 markets, including 19 of the top 20, representing more than 60% of the country.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- New ABC Talker Laura Ingraham Has Antigay Record
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur