The Ellen DeGeneres Show will return for a second season
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ellen DeGeneres has talked her way into a second season on the NBC-owned stations that carry her syndicated chat show. The 14 NBC outlets represent coverage of more than 30% of the country, according to NBC Television Stations president Jay Ireland. In all, the talker has been sold in more than 50 markets, including 19 of the top 20, representing more than 60% of the country.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges