The Ellen DeGeneres Show will return for a second season
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 12:00 AM ET
Ellen DeGeneres has talked her way into a second season on the NBC-owned stations that carry her syndicated chat show. The 14 NBC outlets represent coverage of more than 30% of the country, according to NBC Television Stations president Jay Ireland. In all, the talker has been sold in more than 50 markets, including 19 of the top 20, representing more than 60% of the country.
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 1 hour 35 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 27 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 2 hours 34 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM