The Ellen DeGeneres Show will return for a second season
BY Advocate.com Editors
December 06 2003 1:00 AM ET
Ellen DeGeneres has talked her way into a second season on the NBC-owned stations that carry her syndicated chat show. The 14 NBC outlets represent coverage of more than 30% of the country, according to NBC Television Stations president Jay Ireland. In all, the talker has been sold in more than 50 markets, including 19 of the top 20, representing more than 60% of the country.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- WATCH: Can the GOP Presidential Field Get Any More Antigay?
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Mixed Messages: Supreme Court Denies Review of 'Ex-Gay' Therapy Ban, Trans Inmate's Surgery