Rosie O'Donnell at work with Cyndi Lauper on new musical
January 24 2004 1:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that Rosie O'Donnell remains hard at work on a stage musical version of Find Me even as her Broadway show Taboo heads toward its February 8 closing after 100 performances. Musician Cyndi Lauper is collaborating with O'Donnell on the adaptation of O'Donnell's memoirs. Musical director John McDaniel told the Web site, "[Rosie is] so wildly talented in so many ways, and how she expresses herself [in the book] is so unique, and it's a great story."
- Charles Barkley: Move Final Four Out of Indiana
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion