Rosie O'Donnell at work with Cyndi Lauper on new musical
January 24 2004 12:00 AM ET
Playbill.com reports that Rosie O'Donnell remains hard at work on a stage musical version of Find Me even as her Broadway show Taboo heads toward its February 8 closing after 100 performances. Musician Cyndi Lauper is collaborating with O'Donnell on the adaptation of O'Donnell's memoirs. Musical director John McDaniel told the Web site, "[Rosie is] so wildly talented in so many ways, and how she expresses herself [in the book] is so unique, and it's a great story."
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- Op-ed: Separate or Together?
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: Cyndi Lauper and Friends Work to Bring LGBT Homeless Youth Home for the Holidays
- Music 6 New Christmas Albums To Get You In the Holiday Mood 38 min 3 sec ago
- Film George Takei Documentary to Premiere at Sundance 39 min 18 sec ago
- World News WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy 46 min 24 sec ago
- Crime Gay Man Allegedly Assaulted by Hasidic Gang in New York 57 min 50 sec ago
- Sports IOC Head Warns Athletes Against Protesting in Sochi 1 hour 8 min ago
- Travel PHOTOS: Australia's First Same-Sex Spouses 1 hour 25 min ago
- Media Should Edie Windsor Be Time's Person of the Year? 1 hour 38 min ago