Sundance Channel's Anatomy of a Scene explores Saved!
April 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, April 27, episode of the Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene--which takes an in-depth look at the writing and shooting of a key sequence in a new independent film--will examine out writer-director Brian Dannelly's comedy Saved! The film tells the story of a popular girl (Jena Malone) who faces ostracism after she is impregnated by her boyfriend (with whom she slept in an attempt to cure him of his homosexuality). Anatomy of a Scene airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays and will be repeated throughout the month; for more information visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.