Sundance Channel's Anatomy of a Scene explores Saved!
April 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, April 27, episode of the Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene--which takes an in-depth look at the writing and shooting of a key sequence in a new independent film--will examine out writer-director Brian Dannelly's comedy Saved! The film tells the story of a popular girl (Jena Malone) who faces ostracism after she is impregnated by her boyfriend (with whom she slept in an attempt to cure him of his homosexuality). Anatomy of a Scene airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays and will be repeated throughout the month; for more information visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM