Sundance Channel's Anatomy of a Scene explores Saved!
April 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, April 27, episode of the Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene--which takes an in-depth look at the writing and shooting of a key sequence in a new independent film--will examine out writer-director Brian Dannelly's comedy Saved! The film tells the story of a popular girl (Jena Malone) who faces ostracism after she is impregnated by her boyfriend (with whom she slept in an attempt to cure him of his homosexuality). Anatomy of a Scene airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays and will be repeated throughout the month; for more information visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City