Sundance Channel's Anatomy of a Scene explores Saved!
April 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, April 27, episode of the Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene--which takes an in-depth look at the writing and shooting of a key sequence in a new independent film--will examine out writer-director Brian Dannelly's comedy Saved! The film tells the story of a popular girl (Jena Malone) who faces ostracism after she is impregnated by her boyfriend (with whom she slept in an attempt to cure him of his homosexuality). Anatomy of a Scene airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays and will be repeated throughout the month; for more information visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- WATCH: Dodger Stadium Reacts to Same-Sex Couple on Kiss Cam
- Newly Out Fox Contributor Isn't Very Concerned About Gay Rights
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- Out NYC Owners Call Gays 'Cheap,' 'Entitled' In Disastrous Interview
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- The Films of the 26th Annual Honolulu Rainbow Film Festival