Sundance Channel's Anatomy of a Scene explores Saved!
April 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
The Tuesday, April 27, episode of the Sundance Channel series Anatomy of a Scene--which takes an in-depth look at the writing and shooting of a key sequence in a new independent film--will examine out writer-director Brian Dannelly's comedy Saved! The film tells the story of a popular girl (Jena Malone) who faces ostracism after she is impregnated by her boyfriend (with whom she slept in an attempt to cure him of his homosexuality). Anatomy of a Scene airs at 9 p.m. Tuesdays and will be repeated throughout the month; for more information visit www.SundanceChannel.com.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing