Gay-themed episode of Rescue Me airs July 28 on FX
July 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The new FX drama series Rescue Me, about the lives of New York firefighters, will air a gay-themed episode on Wednesday, July 28, at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings.) In the episode, a retired gay firefighter writes a memoir in which he maintains that several firemen who died on 9/11 were closeted gays, a claim that sends ripples throughout the fire department. For more information, visit www.FXNetworks.com.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Modern Family Director Live-Tweets a Plane Passenger's Drunken Meltdown
- Bible-Quoting Man Shoots Couple With BB Gun Outside Minneapolis Gay Bar
- S.C. Fans Show Lack Of Creativity, Smarts in Michael Sam Posters