Gay-themed episode of Rescue Me airs July 28 on FX
July 28 2004 12:00 AM ET
The new FX drama series Rescue Me, about the lives of New York firefighters, will air a gay-themed episode on Wednesday, July 28, at 10 p.m. Eastern/Pacific (check local listings.) In the episode, a retired gay firefighter writes a memoir in which he maintains that several firemen who died on 9/11 were closeted gays, a claim that sends ripples throughout the fire department. For more information, visit www.FXNetworks.com.
- Tennessee Hardware Store Puts Up 'No Gays Allowed' Sign
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trans Woman Who Expanded Facebook's Gender Options Banned For Not Using 'Real Name'
- Booing Jennicet Was Wrong, But Was What She Did Worse?
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- Why Is the Duggar Family Paying the Cops Investigating Them?