Here TV signs deal with TVN Entertainment
August 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
Here TV, a premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences, has signed a video-on-demand service agreement with TVN Entertainment, a provider of on-demand TV programming, management, and delivery solutions. As part of the agreement, as many as 30 hours of Here TV VOD content will be available to all TVN affiliates each month. In addition, TVN is now Here TV's exclusive provider of encoding services. Here TV already has a distribution agreement with TVN affiliate RCN Corp., which has launched Here TV's subscription VOD service in several markets.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home