Here TV signs deal with TVN Entertainment
August 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
Here TV, a premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences, has signed a video-on-demand service agreement with TVN Entertainment, a provider of on-demand TV programming, management, and delivery solutions. As part of the agreement, as many as 30 hours of Here TV VOD content will be available to all TVN affiliates each month. In addition, TVN is now Here TV's exclusive provider of encoding services. Here TV already has a distribution agreement with TVN affiliate RCN Corp., which has launched Here TV's subscription VOD service in several markets.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples