Here TV signs deal with TVN Entertainment
August 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
Here TV, a premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences, has signed a video-on-demand service agreement with TVN Entertainment, a provider of on-demand TV programming, management, and delivery solutions. As part of the agreement, as many as 30 hours of Here TV VOD content will be available to all TVN affiliates each month. In addition, TVN is now Here TV's exclusive provider of encoding services. Here TV already has a distribution agreement with TVN affiliate RCN Corp., which has launched Here TV's subscription VOD service in several markets.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Mike Huckabee: Selfish 'Redefinition of Love' Is Destroying Marriage
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride