Here TV signs deal with TVN Entertainment
August 27 2004 12:00 AM ET
Here TV, a premium programming service targeting gay and lesbian audiences, has signed a video-on-demand service agreement with TVN Entertainment, a provider of on-demand TV programming, management, and delivery solutions. As part of the agreement, as many as 30 hours of Here TV VOD content will be available to all TVN affiliates each month. In addition, TVN is now Here TV's exclusive provider of encoding services. Here TV already has a distribution agreement with TVN affiliate RCN Corp., which has launched Here TV's subscription VOD service in several markets.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Op-ed: Are Millennials More More Racist Than Antigay?
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star