Franco Does Drag for Magazine
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 9:00 AM ET
Howl star James Franco appears in drag for a Candy magazine cover shot by Terry Richardson.
According to the Huffington Post, “Terry Richardson shot the actor, with his hair slicked back, wearing blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick.”
According to the magazine’s Facebook page, Candy is “the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.”
Franco appears on the annual publication’s second issue.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- The Precarious Plight of Paul Richmond's Pinups