Franco Does Drag for Magazine
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 9:00 AM ET
Howl star James Franco appears in drag for a Candy magazine cover shot by Terry Richardson.
According to the Huffington Post, “Terry Richardson shot the actor, with his hair slicked back, wearing blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick.”
According to the magazine’s Facebook page, Candy is “the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.”
Franco appears on the annual publication’s second issue.
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Gay Voice Is Ruining Lives
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player