Franco Does Drag for Magazine
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 9:00 AM ET
Howl star James Franco appears in drag for a Candy magazine cover shot by Terry Richardson.
According to the Huffington Post, “Terry Richardson shot the actor, with his hair slicked back, wearing blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick.”
According to the magazine’s Facebook page, Candy is “the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.”
Franco appears on the annual publication’s second issue.
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry