Franco Does Drag for Magazine
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 06 2010 9:00 AM ET
Howl star James Franco appears in drag for a Candy magazine cover shot by Terry Richardson.
According to the Huffington Post, “Terry Richardson shot the actor, with his hair slicked back, wearing blue eyeshadow and thick red lipstick.”
According to the magazine’s Facebook page, Candy is “the first fashion magazine ever completely dedicated to celebrating transvestism, transexuality, cross dressing and androgyny, in all its manifestations.”
Franco appears on the annual publication’s second issue.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers