Canseco Gay on
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 28 2011 10:40 AM ET
Former Major League Baseball player Jose Canseco played a gay Argentinian fiancé in an episode of The Celebrity Apprentice.
TV Squad reports on the videophone commercial filmed by Team Backbone. Canseco played “Pablo,” who is engaged to marry “Tommy.”
The team of men erupted into laughter when the commercial was finished. Gay reality TV star Richard Hatch celebrated Canseco as “one good-looking fellow.”
Canseco seemed as anxious as amused about the performance, telling the camera his fear that, “If my father sees this, he’s gonna basically kill me.”
The Cuban baseball star spent the bulk of his career with the Oakland A’s and was a notable power hitter. He later acknowledged his use of anabolic steroids in a book.
- Dance NYC Boylesque Fest Teases Return 2 hours 50 min ago
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Taylor Smith 4:00 AM
- Women WATCH: Trans Man Has Vagina Pride March 07 2014 7:51 PM
- Hot Sheet Hot Sheet: History Boys March 07 2014 7:25 PM
- Marriage Equality Here's The Most Absurd Thing You Missed in Michigan's Marriage Equality Trial March 07 2014 7:20 PM
- Uganda As Aid Cuts Continue, Ugandan Officials Not Concerned March 07 2014 6:57 PM
- Religion Fired Gay Administrator Sues Wash. Catholic School March 07 2014 6:55 PM