BY Jeremy Kinser
March 16 2012 5:10 PM ET
10. TV: Shahs of Sunset
With his outrageous wit and peculiar
charm, Reza Farahan has emerged as the breakout star of the
controversial reality-based series. The real estate broker not only bursts stereotypes of Middle Easterners, he also raises awareness of gay Persians. Watch him Sunday nights on Bravo.
9. FESTIVAL: L.A. Fetish Pride
Break out you hankies! All things kinky are celebrated during this 10-day fetish festival, beginning tonight. Saturday's Oink party offers leather aficionados a chance to strut their favorite gear and unleash their inner pig in an abandoned brick warehouse in downtown Los Angeles Men 21 and over only. For more information on Oink, go to OinkMobile.com. For more on the festival, go to LAFetishPride.com.
8. FILM: Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake in 3D
You'll swoon for swans and the
graceful homoerotic overtones of Bourne’s all-male restaging of the
ballet that has riveted theatergoers since it premiered in 1995. Now
everyone can revel in the digital 3D spectacle and Tchaikovsky's
immortal music in state-of-the-art surround sound. In theaters
one night only, Tuesday. To locate a screening near you, go here.
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Tim Cook on Standing Up to Discrimination: 'It’s Time for All of Us'
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- MSNBC Shake-Up Means Big Role for Thomas Roberts
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?
- The Only 2 Things to Know Out of Mike Pence's Dissembling Interview