BY Jeremy Kinser
March 16 2012 5:10 PM ET
10. TV: Shahs of Sunset
With his outrageous wit and peculiar
charm, Reza Farahan has emerged as the breakout star of the
controversial reality-based series. The real estate broker not only bursts stereotypes of Middle Easterners, he also raises awareness of gay Persians. Watch him Sunday nights on Bravo.
9. FESTIVAL: L.A. Fetish Pride
Break out you hankies! All things kinky are celebrated during this 10-day fetish festival, beginning tonight. Saturday's Oink party offers leather aficionados a chance to strut their favorite gear and unleash their inner pig in an abandoned brick warehouse in downtown Los Angeles Men 21 and over only. For more information on Oink, go to OinkMobile.com. For more on the festival, go to LAFetishPride.com.
8. FILM: Matthew Bourne’s Swan Lake in 3D
You'll swoon for swans and the
graceful homoerotic overtones of Bourne’s all-male restaging of the
ballet that has riveted theatergoers since it premiered in 1995. Now
everyone can revel in the digital 3D spectacle and Tchaikovsky's
immortal music in state-of-the-art surround sound. In theaters
one night only, Tuesday. To locate a screening near you, go here.
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- The Backlash
- Op-ed: Bruce Jenner Helps Us Stand Taller in Our Truth
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party