Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 07 2014 1:23 PM ET
Is it ever really appropriate to grope a friend? Probably not. However, personal boundaries can become blurred in gay man–straight woman relationships, like in this week’s Vexed Wisecracker.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture in today’s selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Perfect Match
Have a Little Pride
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Has Gaga Lost the Gays?
- Jon Stewart Remembers When The NFL's Biggest Distraction Was a Gay Player
- Philly: Catholic High School Fires Basketball Coach for Connection to Antigay Beating
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf