Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 07 2014 12:23 PM ET
Is it ever really appropriate to grope a friend? Probably not. However, personal boundaries can become blurred in gay man–straight woman relationships, like in this week’s Vexed Wisecracker.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture in today’s selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Perfect Match
Have a Little Pride
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Emily Blunt: 'I Want to Be a Gay Icon'