Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 07 2014 1:23 PM ET
Is it ever really appropriate to grope a friend? Probably not. However, personal boundaries can become blurred in gay man–straight woman relationships, like in this week’s Vexed Wisecracker.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture in today’s selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Perfect Match
Have a Little Pride
- Michael Sam Passed Over By Every NFL Team
- WATCH: 'Christian' Family's Terrifying Response to Son Coming Out
- San Francisco Mourns Death of Legendary Drag Performer
- WATCH: Cute Gay Teen Explains Homosexuality and the Bible
- The WHO Might Finally Rule Homosexuality is Not a Mental Disorder
- WATCH: Teen From Disturbing Video Explains How It Started