Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 07 2014 1:23 PM ET
Is it ever really appropriate to grope a friend? Probably not. However, personal boundaries can become blurred in gay man–straight woman relationships, like in this week’s Vexed Wisecracker.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture in today’s selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Perfect Match
Have a Little Pride
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Argentina Makes History With Three-Parent Birth Certificate
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign