Queer Comics: Featuring Vexed Wisecracker
BY Patrick Yacco
April 07 2014 1:23 PM ET
Is it ever really appropriate to grope a friend? Probably not. However, personal boundaries can become blurred in gay man–straight woman relationships, like in this week’s Vexed Wisecracker.
Mike Van Waes brings his sharp eye to gay culture in today’s selection of Vexed Wisecracker strips. Come back next week for more strips, and check out additional work from Van Waes at VexedWisecracker.com.
(Click each strip to enlarge.)
The Perfect Match
Have a Little Pride
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- 14 Stunning Photos of LGBT Military Personnel
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida