Hot Sheet: Sex Tips
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2014 6:50 PM ET
6. BOOKS: Ethel Merman, Mother Teresa ... and Me by Tony Cointreau
Ethel Merman is undoubtedly one of the most captivating divas of all time. Cointreau, heir of the famous French liqueur maker, found his way to the stage and then Calcutta. But eventually Ethel Merman became his mentor, along with international beauty Lee Lehman. Cointreau's book chronicles his experiences and relationships with the women. — Michelle Garcia
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Ex-BYU Student Assaulted, Evicted After Coming Out
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children