Hot Sheet: Sex Tips
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 13 2014 6:50 PM ET
1. TV: House of Cards, Season 2
At long last, Netflix’s breakthrough and award-winning series House of Cards returns for its second season, which features cameos from real-life reporters including Rachel Maddow. The 13-episode arc about scheming and corruption in the nation’s capital follows Frank Underwood (Kevin Spacey), who is now vice president, as well as his wife, played by the fierce Robin Wright. While Underwood plots in areas such as government shutdowns and cyber-espionage, cub reporter Zoe Barnes (Kate Mara) resumes her investigation into the death of congressman Peter Russo, in which Underwood had a hand last season. Binge-watching is encouraged, as the entire season 2 is released today. Watch the trailer below. — Daniel Reynolds
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Op-ed: Drag Race's Prison-Themed Challenge Raised Uncomfortable Questions
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- #TBT: Breaking the Gay Code in the Movies