Hot Sheet: Here, Here
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 20 2014 6:17 PM ET
4. BOOK: It's Complicated: The Social Lives of Networked Teens by danah boyd
If you've been wondering what the effects of growing up in a completely wired and connected world, danah boyd's new book will undoubtedly fascinate you. Is it healthy for kids to share so much of their lives through Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Instagram? Are they being opened up to even more bullying? boyd uses research from the past decade to answer these pertinent questions and several others. Yale University Press, $25. — Michelle Garcia
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'