Geraldo Rivera Suspects Homeland Security Is Run by 'Lesbian Cabal'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
August 17 2012 2:13 PM ET
On Fox News' Fox and Friends this morning, Geraldo Rivera suggested that Janet Napolitano and a "lesbian cabal" are leading a "same-sex takeover" of the Department of Homeland Security.
Rivera was discussing a recent lawsuit alleging that Napolitano passed up a male employee at Immigration and Customs Enforcement in favor of a female employee with whom Napolitano had worked previously.
"Is the subtext of the Department of Homeland Security scandal that there is some kind of lesbian cabal," Rivera asked his co-hosts out of the blue. "It just seems like everyone is talking around it. Is that really what people are saying? That men are disadvantaged and that women, specifically lesbians, are ruling the roost there?"
Fox and Friends cohost Brian Kilmeade responded, "I don't know, but it's easy to come to that conclusion — that there's some sort of different type of glass ceiling separating the Homeland Security Department."
Watch the entire exchange below, including Gretchen Carlson's unsuccessful efforts to get the men to stop making sexist remarks about the manly things not allowed at DHS and move on to a new subject.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa 4:00 AM
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM