Geraldo Rivera Suspects Homeland Security Is Run by 'Lesbian Cabal'
BY Sunnivie Brydum
August 17 2012 2:13 PM ET
On Fox News' Fox and Friends this morning, Geraldo Rivera suggested that Janet Napolitano and a "lesbian cabal" are leading a "same-sex takeover" of the Department of Homeland Security.
Rivera was discussing a recent lawsuit alleging that Napolitano passed up a male employee at Immigration and Customs Enforcement in favor of a female employee with whom Napolitano had worked previously.
"Is the subtext of the Department of Homeland Security scandal that there is some kind of lesbian cabal," Rivera asked his co-hosts out of the blue. "It just seems like everyone is talking around it. Is that really what people are saying? That men are disadvantaged and that women, specifically lesbians, are ruling the roost there?"
Fox and Friends cohost Brian Kilmeade responded, "I don't know, but it's easy to come to that conclusion — that there's some sort of different type of glass ceiling separating the Homeland Security Department."
Watch the entire exchange below, including Gretchen Carlson's unsuccessful efforts to get the men to stop making sexist remarks about the manly things not allowed at DHS and move on to a new subject.
- Travel WATCH: Planes Battle Birmingham, England's Tail Winds March 15 2014 9:11 PM
- Religion Billy Graham's Son: Obama Could Learn from Putin's Homophobia March 15 2014 7:41 PM
- Television WATCH: Out Rapper Le1f on Letterman March 15 2014 2:59 PM
- People WATCH: The Strong Bond Between Straight Women and Gay Men March 15 2014 2:52 PM
- Transgender Trans Contestant is Miss Congeniality at Calif. Beauty Pageant March 15 2014 11:57 AM
- Theater Injury Sidelines Christopher Sieber in Matilda March 15 2014 5:00 AM
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Hernan Marina March 15 2014 4:00 AM