WATCH: Howard Bragman's Gwissues Go Bisexual
BY Sunnivie Brydum
March 16 2013 4:30 PM ET
Hollywood publicist Howard Bragman, who specializes in helping celebrities come out of the closet, invited a pair of experts and advocates for the bisexual community into a lively discussion on Thursday's episode of his web series, Gwissues.
In the 10-minute segment, Bragman is joined in a Google+ video hangout by Dr. Loren Olsen, a psychotherapist and author of Finally Out: Letting Go of Living Straight, and John Sylla, President of the American Institute of Bisexuality, to discuss how bisexuality plays a role in the LGBT community, and the difficulties of defining the orientation.
Watch the full interview below.
- Op-ed: In Defense of Looking
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- HIV & AIDS HIV 101: Does Being Positive Mean I Have to Stop Having Sex? 6 min 55 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment EXCLUSIVE: Neil Patrick Harris, Behind the Shoot 1 hour 14 min ago
- HIV & AIDS Why Are a Higher Percentage of Native Americans Dying from AIDS Complications Than Any Other Group? 9:10 AM
- Arts & Entertainment Lorde Is Not Having Your Stupid Lesbian Joke 8:44 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 7:00 AM
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 6:01 AM
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 5:00 AM