Madonna Says She'll Share a Stage with Lady Gaga
BY Jeremy Kinser
September 17 2012 7:56 PM ET
Madonna says she loves Lady Gaga, dedicated her award-winning song "Masterpiece" to her, and said she will one day share a stage with her fellow pop superstar.
During her concert in Atlantic City last Saturday, Madonna, who has taken aim at Gaga in the past for, among other reasons, her feeling that the anthemic "Born This Way" was a "reductive" version of her own 1989 hit "Express Yourself," revealed she's let bygones be bygones. Before performing "Masterpiece," the Golden Globe-winning theme from her film W.E., Madonna extended an olive branch, of sorts.
"I'm going to dedicate this next song … to Lady Gaga," Madonna announced. "You wanna know something? I love her. I love her. I do love her. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. But one day, very soon, we're going to be on stage together. Just you wait. You think I'm kidding? I love Lady Gaga."
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy
- Schumer Admits Reason He Left Gays Out of Immigration 'Provides Little Comfort'
- Anonymous Boy Scouts Employee Says Antigay Policy Hurts Business
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo 11 min 7 sec ago
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper 1 hour 11 min ago
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? 1 hour 56 min ago
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt's Lawyer: Possible Plea Deal, But No Felony For Same-Sex High School Relationship 7:03 PM
- Military Donald Rumsfeld Isn't Sure, But Marriage Equality Might Lead to Polygamy 7:01 PM
- Internet WATCH: The First AIDS Generation in Giant Town Hall 6:16 PM
- Politics Joe Biden Praises Jewish Leaders for Marriage Equality 6:09 PM