Rapper Blames Kanye for 'Queering' Hip-Hop
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 2:34 PM ET
Rapper Lord Jamar takes issue with Kanye West's fashion choices, and shared his thoughts on a song mocking the rapper titled "Lift Up Your Skirt."
Lord Jamar calls West's fashion choices "queer s---" on the song released online on Monday. West has a fashion line, is known for extravagant garb, and wore a kilt onstage during his Watch the Throne tour and 12-12-12 shows. Lord Jamar also tweeted, "Yes, let's not call this DISS TRACK...it's a FACTS TRACK #LiftUpYourSkirt"
However, after media and followers fired back at Lord Jamar, he countered that he "never said Kanye was gay" and that he has "nothing against Kanye as a musician or a person."
- Women WATCH: Julia Roberts Is the Caboose in an Ellen DeGeneres Conga Line! 8 min 48 sec ago
- Sports Chicago Gay Hockey Association Wins at Celebrating Christmas 38 min 54 sec ago
- Entertainment News Paul Rudd On Witnessing a Drag Queen Brawl 1 hour 5 min ago
- Travel Out Traveler Award Winner: Best Airline 1 hour 8 min ago
- The Wedding Channel Gay Couples to Wed Atop 2014 Rose Parade Float 1 hour 40 min ago
- Music The Shondes: On Mixing Music & Politics 1 hour 41 min ago
- Travel London's Gay Travel Expo: Pool Party, Models, Giant Shoes 2 hours 23 min ago