Rapper Blames Kanye for 'Queering' Hip-Hop
BY Michelle Garcia
February 05 2013 3:34 PM ET
Rapper Lord Jamar takes issue with Kanye West's fashion choices, and shared his thoughts on a song mocking the rapper titled "Lift Up Your Skirt."
Lord Jamar calls West's fashion choices "queer s---" on the song released online on Monday. West has a fashion line, is known for extravagant garb, and wore a kilt onstage during his Watch the Throne tour and 12-12-12 shows. Lord Jamar also tweeted, "Yes, let's not call this DISS TRACK...it's a FACTS TRACK #LiftUpYourSkirt"
However, after media and followers fired back at Lord Jamar, he countered that he "never said Kanye was gay" and that he has "nothing against Kanye as a musician or a person."
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People