Who Are The Most Powerful Gays in America?
BY Michelle Garcia
April 26 2012 7:41 PM ET
True Blood show runner Alan Ball, CNN anchor Don Lemon, and New York City Council speaker Christine Quinn have made this year's list of the most powerful gays in the U.S., compiled by Out magazine.
Apple CEO Tim Cook, who was also number 1 on the list last year during his time as interim CEO, kept his spot now that he has been named permanent CEO after the death of founder Steve Jobs. New entrants include TMZ founder and producer Harvey Levin, Facebook cofounder Chris Hughes, Google executive Megan Smith, and J. Crew creative director Jenna Lyons. See the full list at Out.com.
- Commentary Op-ed: In Defense of Looking 1 hour 16 min ago
- Current Issue Truly Social Networking 2 hours 15 min ago
- Seat Filler 5 Must-See Shows: What's Gay Off-Broadway 5:00 AM
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM