UPDATE: Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious, Taken to Hospital
BY Jeremy Kinser
June 15 2012 1:55 PM ET
Actress Lindsay Lohan was taken to hospital this morning after being found unconscious in her hotel room this morning, reports ABC News affiliate KABC.
E! Online reports that Lohan was just exhausted and dehydrated. "Lindsay has been working a grueling schedule for the last couple of days," Lindsay's rep Steve Honig tells E! News. "Last night she worked from 7 p.m. to 8 a.m. She was exhausted and went back to her room to sleep. Producers were apparently concerned and called the fire department and paramedics found her sleeping but determined that she was fine, just extremely exhausted and slightly dehydrated. She is on her way home now to rest and will be back on set later today." Honig says no drugs or alcohol were involved in the incident.
Previously: Paramedics were called to the penthouse of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Marina del Rey, Calif., at 10:15 a.m. The actress is filming Lifetime's Liz & Dick, in which Lohan will portray film icon Elizabeth Taylor.
RadarOnline reports a source close to Lohan saying, "She's fine and we're hoping she will be released soon."
According to TMZ, Lohan was not transported to the hospital. "We're told someone became alarmed because they could not wake her up and the person called 911," TMZ reports. "Paramedics responded, and determined nothing was wrong with Lindsay. They left without transporting her to the hospital."
The 25-year-old has been to rehab numerous times for alcohol and substance abuse but maintains she is no longer drinking alcohol or using drugs. In March, Lohan was taken off probation from a 2007 DUI.
- Sports College Swimmer Comes Out to Religious Mom 9 min 25 sec ago
- Media CNN to Test New Don Lemon Prime-Time Show 23 min 19 sec ago
- Religion WATCH: Christian Pastors Involved in African LGBT Issues — But Not How You May Think 39 min 22 sec ago
- Love and Sex Single, Fun, Fit, and 50 51 min 17 sec ago
- Travel Travelogue: News and Notes from Philly, San Diego and More 1 hour 8 min ago
- Politics Virginia's House Repeals Sodomy Ban 2 hours 7 min ago
- Crime WATCH: Gay Couple Attacked in NYC on 10th Anniversary 2 hours 13 min ago