BY Brandon Voss
September 29 2009 7:25 AM ET
Do you read the gossip blogs?
I’ll look at them every once in a
while, but I’m trying to make myself stop. But even if you don’t look
at them, you hear about everything anyway because you have 20 people
telling you what they say about you.
I’ll admit I got excited earlier this month when I heard the rumor that you were secretly dating John Mayer.
just thought it was funny. I met him once for five minutes, so it’s
like, “Oh, we’ve been dating for two years? Really?” He is very
good-looking, but I don’t need people thinking I’m another girl he’s
Should people stop whining about how staged The Hills is and start watching it the same way they watch Melrose Place or 90210?
just don’t understand why people care so much. It’s a TV show. No one
has an issue with Melrose Place not being like real life. I really
don’t see the difference.
In my opinion, the most unbelievable thing about the show is that there aren’t more gay people on it.
know, and I wish there were. I mean, we’re in West Hollywood all the
time, so come on. I definitely have a lot of gays in my life, but I
don’t necessarily have much say on who gets on the show. Sometimes I
can have a couple friends come with me when we’re filming group things,
but I don’t really get to film with whoever I want. But I hear you, and
I’ll see what I can do about that.
Who’s your gay BFF?
[Ketsoyan] is my best friend and my publicist, which is great. We’ve
been working together a long time. And the guy who colors my hair,
Justin Anderson, is also gay and one of my favorite people.
FoxNews.com ran a gossip item last year that you were
drunkenly asking a girl to make out with you at a party. Are you
totally a three-beer bisexual?
That’s funny. I don’t think I heard
about that one. I’ve definitely made out with girls before, but it was
more of a high school thing. I don’t think I would ever do that now.
But if I see a girl I think is really pretty, I’ll tell her, “Hey, I
think you’re hot.” But that’s about it.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 1 hour 34 min ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 39 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 48 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 1 hour 52 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 1 hour 53 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 2 hours 1 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 2 hours 6 min ago