Love and Hip Hop Star Comes Out as Bisexual
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 04 2012 12:36 PM ET
Joseline Hernandez, star of Vh1's Love and Hip Hop Atlanta came out as bisexual this week, after being asked by a fan how she feels about gay people.She replied on Twitter, "I am bisexual!" in Spanish.
Hernandez, a former dancer, is just one of the colorful characters on the show, but she's spoken about her sexuality and open relationships more frequently in recent weeks. According to FemaleReloaded, Hernandez appeared on Hot 97 radio this week and talked about her relationship with co-star music mogul Stevie J (who has a child with another cast member, Mimi Faust).
“I’m not really tripping about what Stevie do because I love women to," Hernandez said. "If he wants to go have fun, then you know I’ll be right there with him.”
According to FemaleReloaded, next week's episode of Love and Hip Hop Altlanta promises a scene in which Stevie J asks Faust to attend a therapy session with Joseline, to see if they can “all work together.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- WATCH: Deaf Meets LGBT in New Romantic Series