Love and Hip Hop Star Comes Out as Bisexual
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
August 04 2012 12:36 PM ET
Joseline Hernandez, star of Vh1's Love and Hip Hop Atlanta came out as bisexual this week, after being asked by a fan how she feels about gay people.She replied on Twitter, "I am bisexual!" in Spanish.
Hernandez, a former dancer, is just one of the colorful characters on the show, but she's spoken about her sexuality and open relationships more frequently in recent weeks. According to FemaleReloaded, Hernandez appeared on Hot 97 radio this week and talked about her relationship with co-star music mogul Stevie J (who has a child with another cast member, Mimi Faust).
“I’m not really tripping about what Stevie do because I love women to," Hernandez said. "If he wants to go have fun, then you know I’ll be right there with him.”
According to FemaleReloaded, next week's episode of Love and Hip Hop Altlanta promises a scene in which Stevie J asks Faust to attend a therapy session with Joseline, to see if they can “all work together.”
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Brokeback Mountain: The 10th Anniversary of a Gay Classic
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Hundreds Attend Satanic Statue Unveiling in Detroit Despite Terrorist Threats
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Even the Rehearsal Footage From Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour Is Spellbinding