Last Words With Chad Michaels, RuPaul's All Star
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 27 2012 7:00 PM ET
Last night, Chad Michaels was crowned the champion of RuPaul's All Stars and inducted into RuPaul's Hall of Fame. It was a fierce final episode, and the top four contestants performed admirably as they wrangled with the press, a PR campaign at Hamburger Mary's, and a stand-up comedy routine. However, Chad — by virtue of her flawless presentation and poise under duress — had the last laugh. Still reeling from her victory, the All Star spoke to The Advocate about her victory, politics, and behind-the-scene secrets from the season.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Gay Comic Publisher Undaunted by Apple's iBook Censorship
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View