Last Words With Chad Michaels, RuPaul's All Star
BY Daniel Reynolds
November 27 2012 8:00 PM ET
Last night, Chad Michaels was crowned the champion of RuPaul's All Stars and inducted into RuPaul's Hall of Fame. It was a fierce final episode, and the top four contestants performed admirably as they wrangled with the press, a PR campaign at Hamburger Mary's, and a stand-up comedy routine. However, Chad — by virtue of her flawless presentation and poise under duress — had the last laugh. Still reeling from her victory, the All Star spoke to The Advocate about her victory, politics, and behind-the-scene secrets from the season.
- Ethics Complaint Filed Against Texas AG Over Stance on Marriage Licenses
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why Does Vogue Think Bisexuality Is a Phase?
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Out Photographer Slammed for Gay Iwo Jima Re-Creation