Ricky Martin to Join The Voice in Australia
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 3:22 PM ET
Ricky Martin officially announced that he will head Down Under to become a judge on Australia's edition of The Voice.
Martin, coming off of the Broadway musical Evita, will replace coach and judge Keith Urban, according to Same Same. The other members of the Australian Voice panel of judges include Joel Madden, Seal, and Delta Goodrem.
The show returns in February.
- Chicago Radio Station Slurs Laverne Cox As She's Featured in John Legend Video
- Op-ed: Orange Is the New Black Proves to Be the Model of Queer TV
- #TBT: WWII and the Buddy System
- Laverne Cox: The Making of an Icon
- Which LGBT Icon Deserves a Biopic?
- BREAKING: Denver Now Issuing Same-Sex Marriage Licenses