Ricky Martin to Join The Voice in Australia
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 3:22 PM ET
Ricky Martin officially announced that he will head Down Under to become a judge on Australia's edition of The Voice.
Martin, coming off of the Broadway musical Evita, will replace coach and judge Keith Urban, according to Same Same. The other members of the Australian Voice panel of judges include Joel Madden, Seal, and Delta Goodrem.
The show returns in February.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Ted Cruz and the Fallout for Fire Island
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'