Ricky Martin to Join The Voice in Australia
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 3:22 PM ET
Ricky Martin officially announced that he will head Down Under to become a judge on Australia's edition of The Voice.
Martin, coming off of the Broadway musical Evita, will replace coach and judge Keith Urban, according to Same Same. The other members of the Australian Voice panel of judges include Joel Madden, Seal, and Delta Goodrem.
The show returns in February.
- 60 Homoerotic Album Covers
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- First African-American Gay Superhero Joins Arrow Cast
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Antigay Texas Attorney General Surrenders After Indictment