Ricky Martin to Join The Voice in Australia
BY Michelle Garcia
November 30 2012 3:22 PM ET
Ricky Martin officially announced that he will head Down Under to become a judge on Australia's edition of The Voice.
Martin, coming off of the Broadway musical Evita, will replace coach and judge Keith Urban, according to Same Same. The other members of the Australian Voice panel of judges include Joel Madden, Seal, and Delta Goodrem.
The show returns in February.
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Out NYC Owner Hires Omar Sharif Jr. as Community Liaison
- Greenland Parliament Unanimously Green-Lights Marriage Equality
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend