Stephen Colbert Apologizes to Gays
BY Jase Peeples
November 06 2013 2:12 PM ET
Past research has found male insects regularly engage in same-sex courting and mating. But a new study released in October is claiming these interactions are accidental and occur only because insects are in a rush to reproduce and don’t have time for things like checking the gender of their potential mate.
Once Stephen Colbert learned of the accidental buggering bugs theory, he immediately took the chance update his views on homosexuality and apologize to “the gays” in last night’s episode of The Colbert Report.
“Now I know you weren’t born gay,” Colbert joked. “Somewhere down the road you just had a same-sex ‘attraccident.’”
Watch the full hilarious segment in the video below.
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Mormon Missionary Positions
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Alan Cumming Is Bisexual — And You Might Be Too
- Op-ed: Why Labeling Others As 'Privileged' Isn't Helping Trans Activists
- Is This Photo Proof Mike Pence Knew RFRA Discriminates Against LGBTs?