BY Nick Adams
April 05 2010 2:05 PM ET
Broadway performer Nick Adams survived his third and fourth weeks of rehearsals for the upcoming revival of La Cage Aux Folles (opening at the Longacre Theater in New York on April 18) and brings The Advocate along for the ride.
Week three of the extravaganza that is La Cage aux Folles rehearsal took the show on the road: The Cagelles went on a field trip together. With signed permission slips in tow, we boarded a shuttle bus and traveled up to Yonkers to rehearse in a scenic shop. Here we found a massive welded birdcage inside of a cold cement garage. It was here in Yonkers where we learned choreography that crucially involves the cage—pole dancing and all. Wait until you see this number. The boys have pulled even more impressive tricks out of their dance belts.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law