Perez Hilton Will Mock Chick-fil-A in His New York Stage Debut
BY Jeremy Kinser
August 17 2012 1:12 PM ET
Perez Hilton is set to make his New York stage debut when he joins the cast of the off-Broadway review NEWSical the Musical.
Hilton, a noted Broadway supporter, will step into the production for four weeks beginning September 8. The show, which creates satiric songs from news headlines, is a natural for the blogger-music aficionado. According to a press release, "With Hilton’s arrival, award-winning composer-lyricist Rick Crom will add new satirical spoofs to the show including a Chick-fil-A number and a song about the phenomenon of Perez Hilton that will be performed by the man himself."
Hilton is ecstatic to realize another longtime goal. "Dreams do come true, if you believe," Hilton says in a post on his site. "And I BELIEVE, big time! I am beyond thrilled, nervous and zen about making my New York theater debut. It's gonna be a wild ride in a show that guarantees to put smiles on people's faces. It will be no holds barred! Pure unadulterated fun! I expect to have the time of my life and look forward to hugging happy theatergoers after each show!”
- Parenting What's in My Dad Bag? 52 min 47 sec ago
- Politics Timeline: When Executive Orders Came First? 1 hour 53 min ago
- Current Issue One Issue Still Bucks The Trend for LGBT Equality 2 hours 52 min ago
- Commentary Op-ed: 'License to Discriminate' Bills Will Keep Coming 4:00 AM
- Women Ellen's Oscars' Selfie Gets Simpson-ized! March 06 2014 7:56 PM
- Travel General Motors Hopes to Impress You at Mammoth Gay Ski Week March 06 2014 7:24 PM
- Women WATCH: American Idol's Out Contestant MK Nobilette Does 'Drops of Jupiter' March 06 2014 7:18 PM