13 Classic Companies Top HRC's New Corporate Equality Index
BY Sunnivie Brydum
December 09 2013 4:49 PM ET
Ever since Apple encouraged consumers to "Think Different" in its iconic 1997 ad campaign, we've been pretty sure we could count the geniuses at Apple on our team. And HRC just reaffirmed that belief, giving Apple yet another perfect score. In fact, Apple has earned top marks for equality every year the HRC has undertaken its CEI, beginning in 2002.
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Eurovision Winner Who Called Gays an 'Abnormality' Changes Tune
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'