Okla. Restaurant Owner Won't Serve 'Freaks, F*ggots'
BY Neal Broverman
February 07 2014 7:01 PM ET
The owner of Gary's Chicaros restaurant and bar in Enid, Okla. proudly denies entry to "freaks, faggots" and those he believes are on welfare.
Owner Gary James made the outrageous comments when interviewed by a KFOR reporter who spoke to him after a disabled customer says James refused him service. Matt Gard, the former patron, said James wouldn't serve him because he believed he was on government aid. Gard informed KFOR that James hates African-Americans, Latinos, gays, women, Muslims, and Democrats.
It's clear Gard wasn't making up the story: James proudly wears t-shirts with racial and gay slurs that threaten violence against Democrats and Islamic people.
"I've been in business 44 years; I think I can spot a freak or a faggot," James proudly told KFOR. "I really don't want gays around." Watch the video below and read more here.
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Op-ed: In Boston, an Ugly St. Patrick's Day Tradition Continues
- The A-List Interview: Chris O'Dowd
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- Op-ed: Pope Francis: One Year In, Door Slightly Ajar for LGBT People
- Parenting Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays? 55 min 12 sec ago
- Media Former Fox Sportscaster Claims Anti-Antigay Discrimination March 10 2014 9:37 PM
- Women Lorde Takes Down Idiot DJ Who Implies She and Taylor Swift Are Lesbians March 10 2014 9:01 PM
- Women WATCH: Trailer for New Lesbian-Themed Series #Hashtag March 10 2014 7:54 PM
- Travel Sydney Mardi Gras: A Post-Mortem March 10 2014 7:47 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality Is an 'Extra Right,' Says Right-Wing Activist March 10 2014 7:44 PM
- Women Laurel Holloman Joins L Word Costars Leisha Hailey and Kate Moennig at Dinah! March 10 2014 6:22 PM