Okla. Restaurant Owner Won't Serve 'Freaks, F*ggots'
BY Neal Broverman
February 07 2014 7:01 PM ET
The owner of Gary's Chicaros restaurant and bar in Enid, Okla. proudly denies entry to "freaks, faggots" and those he believes are on welfare.
Owner Gary James made the outrageous comments when interviewed by a KFOR reporter who spoke to him after a disabled customer says James refused him service. Matt Gard, the former patron, said James wouldn't serve him because he believed he was on government aid. Gard informed KFOR that James hates African-Americans, Latinos, gays, women, Muslims, and Democrats.
It's clear Gard wasn't making up the story: James proudly wears t-shirts with racial and gay slurs that threaten violence against Democrats and Islamic people.
"I've been in business 44 years; I think I can spot a freak or a faggot," James proudly told KFOR. "I really don't want gays around." Watch the video below and read more here.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future
- WATCH: Antigay Ky. Clerk Inadvertently Married This Queer Couple
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Kremlin Shuts Down Russia’s Only LGBT Film Festival
- Miley Cyrus Launches Anti-Homelessness, Pro-LGBT ‘Happy Hippie Foundation’