Okla. Restaurant Owner Won't Serve 'Freaks, F*ggots'
BY Neal Broverman
February 07 2014 7:01 PM ET
The owner of Gary's Chicaros restaurant and bar in Enid, Okla. proudly denies entry to "freaks, faggots" and those he believes are on welfare.
Owner Gary James made the outrageous comments when interviewed by a KFOR reporter who spoke to him after a disabled customer says James refused him service. Matt Gard, the former patron, said James wouldn't serve him because he believed he was on government aid. Gard informed KFOR that James hates African-Americans, Latinos, gays, women, Muslims, and Democrats.
It's clear Gard wasn't making up the story: James proudly wears t-shirts with racial and gay slurs that threaten violence against Democrats and Islamic people.
"I've been in business 44 years; I think I can spot a freak or a faggot," James proudly told KFOR. "I really don't want gays around." Watch the video below and read more here.
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Op-ed: Why The Gay Panic Defense Must Go
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Armond White: The Long Day Closes Is The Greatest Gay Film Ever Made
- PHOTOS: Charlie's Gay Angel