Best Tweet Ever: A Question for Fox News
BY Jami Smith
January 07 2012 2:20 PM ET
Every week, The
Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians —
and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us
laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out the Comedy section. Or follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now if you want daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
Dinner w/ my ex and her new gf, I can't help but think “All 30 of our fingers have been inside of you.” Of course we should have dessert.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) January 6, 2012
Julia Roberts is giving Richard Gere a blowjob in Pretty Woman, now on ABC Family channel.— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) January 2, 2012
Who needs physical contact with another human when you can put your jammies in the dryer?— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) January 3, 2012
UPS just announced they're changing their name to 'SUP? to appeal to the younger shipping market.— Paula Poundstone (@paulapoundstone) January 1, 2012
Need some grammar help. I can never remember whether Lindsay Lohan is semimonthly bisexual or bimonthly semisexual.— Chris Schleicher (@cschleichsrun) January 5, 2012
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges