Best Tweet Ever: Joan Rivers on Beauty Pageants
BY Jami Smith
January 13 2012 8:35 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets
from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or
just whatever made us laugh. For previous editions of this series, check out
the Comedy section. Or join the more than 3,000 people who follow
@gaysayer on Twitter now for daily updates.
And now a post from your host:
Make a woman laugh and you're halfway there. Pretty sure the other half is bombarding them with text messages and showing up unannounced
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) January 11, 2012
In a world without Twinkies, we'll soon have an entire generation of young gay men who'll have no idea what their nickname means.— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) January 11, 2012
I think Beyonce should name the baby Ivy Blue if it's a girl, and Blue Ivy if it's a trendy restaurant.— Randy Rainbow (@RandyRainbow) January 8, 2012
You know your friends are alcoholics when you throw a party and ask them to bring mixers and they bring ice.— Darienne Lake (@dariennelake) January 7, 2012
I would totally watch a show called 'The Real Housekeepers Of Beverly Hills'.— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) January 13, 2012
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'