Best Tweet Ever: Chris Christie Sucks Down a Cannoli
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2012 4:05 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now, a post from your host:
Until sushi learns to grab the back of my head, I'm not eating it.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 16, 2012
I've got "Boring" in tonight's Oscar pool!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) February 26, 2012
Is your white iPhone doing enough to tell the world that you're a difficult person?
— Alison Agosti (@AlisonAgosti) February 19, 2012
Still working on a catchphrase . "not in the face!" currently tops the list.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) February 15, 2012
I wonder if Adele looks up directions on Google Earf.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 13, 2012
It used to be that people could be painfully boring in private. Facebook changed all that.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 25, 2012
Support JCPenney's against One Million Moms. To find the location nearest you, just type "the sad mall" into your GPS.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) February 11, 2012
Seeing is believing. Unless, of course, you believe in Me.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 19, 2012
I saw a sign that read, "Romance Toys and Marital Aids."Why can't they just be honest and say, "Things to put in your ass?"
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 21, 2012
Just found out I will not be a presenter at next week's Oscars. I did, however, get a callback for the "death reel."
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) February 20, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
The only difference between what gay men do in a marriage & what Chris Christie does to a cannoli is consensuality.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 18, 2012
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Gay Tenn. 12-Year-Old Still Fighting the ‘Don’t Say Gay’ Bill He Helped Kill
- Game of Thrones Actor Kristian Nairn Reveals He's Gay
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis March 11 2014 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 March 11 2014 5:55 PM