Best Tweet Ever: Chris Christie Sucks Down a Cannoli
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2012 4:05 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now, a post from your host:
Until sushi learns to grab the back of my head, I'm not eating it.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 16, 2012
I've got "Boring" in tonight's Oscar pool!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) February 26, 2012
Is your white iPhone doing enough to tell the world that you're a difficult person?
— Alison Agosti (@AlisonAgosti) February 19, 2012
Still working on a catchphrase . "not in the face!" currently tops the list.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) February 15, 2012
I wonder if Adele looks up directions on Google Earf.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 13, 2012
It used to be that people could be painfully boring in private. Facebook changed all that.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 25, 2012
Support JCPenney's against One Million Moms. To find the location nearest you, just type "the sad mall" into your GPS.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) February 11, 2012
Seeing is believing. Unless, of course, you believe in Me.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 19, 2012
I saw a sign that read, "Romance Toys and Marital Aids."Why can't they just be honest and say, "Things to put in your ass?"
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 21, 2012
Just found out I will not be a presenter at next week's Oscars. I did, however, get a callback for the "death reel."
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) February 20, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
The only difference between what gay men do in a marriage & what Chris Christie does to a cannoli is consensuality.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 18, 2012
- Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other
- Meet the 2013 Point Foundation Scholars
- PHOTOS: Marry Me in Maine
- R&B Singer Monifah Carter Talks About Her Journey as a Lesbian in the Music Industry
- Op-ed: How Animated Shows Like Futurama Can Unite Us All
- Advocate.com | Gay News | The Advocate | The World's Leading Source for LGBT News and Entertainment
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Entertainment News Muscle Worship: Meet the Men of L.A.'s New Gay Strip Club 1 hour 48 min ago
- Religion Filipino Archbishop Says Gay Men and Lesbians Can Marry — Each Other 7:56 PM
- Travel Drag Racing in Jerusalem 7:20 PM
- Crime Police Seek Suspects Who Vandalized Chick-fil-A With Antigay Slurs 7:18 PM
- Women Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King Among First Inductees to Gay and Lesbian Sports Hall of Fame 6:51 PM
- Entertainment News Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced To Jail 6:20 PM
- Politicians President Obama Adresses LGBT Rights in Berlin Speech 4:59 PM