Best Tweet Ever: Chris Christie Sucks Down a Cannoli
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2012 4:05 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now, a post from your host:
Until sushi learns to grab the back of my head, I'm not eating it.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 16, 2012
I've got "Boring" in tonight's Oscar pool!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) February 26, 2012
Is your white iPhone doing enough to tell the world that you're a difficult person?
— Alison Agosti (@AlisonAgosti) February 19, 2012
Still working on a catchphrase . "not in the face!" currently tops the list.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) February 15, 2012
I wonder if Adele looks up directions on Google Earf.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 13, 2012
It used to be that people could be painfully boring in private. Facebook changed all that.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 25, 2012
Support JCPenney's against One Million Moms. To find the location nearest you, just type "the sad mall" into your GPS.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) February 11, 2012
Seeing is believing. Unless, of course, you believe in Me.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 19, 2012
I saw a sign that read, "Romance Toys and Marital Aids."Why can't they just be honest and say, "Things to put in your ass?"
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 21, 2012
Just found out I will not be a presenter at next week's Oscars. I did, however, get a callback for the "death reel."
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) February 20, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
The only difference between what gay men do in a marriage & what Chris Christie does to a cannoli is consensuality.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 18, 2012
- WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Boy Scout Comes Out to His Camp Leader
- PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People
- Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay?
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
Sign Up For Email Updates
- The Wedding Channel PHOTOS: Real Weddings, Real People 2 hours 5 min ago
- Youth WATCH: What Happens When a Gay Scout Comes Out to Camp Leader 5:00 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: Are We More Successful Because We’re Gay? 4:34 AM
- Current Issue We Love Liberace Now Even More Than 30 Years Ago 4:00 AM
- Sports Water Polo Player Addresses WeHo City Council in Speedo May 22 2013 10:00 PM
- Comics and Graphic Novels This Gay Superhero Comic Is So Super Duper May 22 2013 9:00 PM
- The End of Bullying Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying? May 22 2013 8:15 PM