Best Tweet Ever: Chris Christie Sucks Down a Cannoli
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2012 3:05 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now, a post from your host:
Until sushi learns to grab the back of my head, I'm not eating it.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 16, 2012
I've got "Boring" in tonight's Oscar pool!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) February 26, 2012
Is your white iPhone doing enough to tell the world that you're a difficult person?
— Alison Agosti (@AlisonAgosti) February 19, 2012
Still working on a catchphrase . "not in the face!" currently tops the list.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) February 15, 2012
I wonder if Adele looks up directions on Google Earf.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 13, 2012
It used to be that people could be painfully boring in private. Facebook changed all that.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 25, 2012
Support JCPenney's against One Million Moms. To find the location nearest you, just type "the sad mall" into your GPS.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) February 11, 2012
Seeing is believing. Unless, of course, you believe in Me.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 19, 2012
I saw a sign that read, "Romance Toys and Marital Aids."Why can't they just be honest and say, "Things to put in your ass?"
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 21, 2012
Just found out I will not be a presenter at next week's Oscars. I did, however, get a callback for the "death reel."
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) February 20, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
The only difference between what gay men do in a marriage & what Chris Christie does to a cannoli is consensuality.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 18, 2012
- Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful Christmas Lights
- Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License
- German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics
- WATCH: Pastor Rick Warren's Orwellian 'Doublespeak' on Marriage Equality
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- Op-ed: Why I Filmed My Coming Out Journey
- World News German President Will Boycott Sochi Olympics 2 hours 42 min ago
- Marriage Equality Gay Teacher Fired After Obtaining Marriage License 2:31 PM
- Comedy WATCH: Ellen and Portia Recreate Bound 2 2:15 PM
- Music A Brief History of Macklemore's 'Same Love' 9:10 AM
- Transgender Gay, Trans Identities Don't Exist, Says Colo. School Board Member 7:00 AM
- World News PHOTOS: Don't Miss the Message in Rome's Beautiful New Lights 1:47 AM
- Travel Wedding Bells Ring Down Under December 07 2013 3:33 PM