Best Tweet Ever: Chris Christie Sucks Down a Cannoli
BY Jami Smith
February 26 2012 3:05 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians — and our favorite gay jokes from straight comedians, or just whatever made us laugh. For daily updates, join the more than 4,300 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter.And now, a post from your host:
Until sushi learns to grab the back of my head, I'm not eating it.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) February 16, 2012
I've got "Boring" in tonight's Oscar pool!
— Joshua Malina (@JoshMalina) February 26, 2012
Is your white iPhone doing enough to tell the world that you're a difficult person?
— Alison Agosti (@AlisonAgosti) February 19, 2012
Still working on a catchphrase . "not in the face!" currently tops the list.
— Alec Mapa (@AlecMapa) February 15, 2012
I wonder if Adele looks up directions on Google Earf.
— braden graeber (@hipstermermaid) February 13, 2012
It used to be that people could be painfully boring in private. Facebook changed all that.
— Andy Borowitz (@BorowitzReport) February 25, 2012
Support JCPenney's against One Million Moms. To find the location nearest you, just type "the sad mall" into your GPS.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) February 11, 2012
Seeing is believing. Unless, of course, you believe in Me.
— God (@TheTweetOfGod) February 19, 2012
I saw a sign that read, "Romance Toys and Marital Aids."Why can't they just be honest and say, "Things to put in your ass?"
— Nick Stadler (@NickadooLA) February 21, 2012
Just found out I will not be a presenter at next week's Oscars. I did, however, get a callback for the "death reel."
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) February 20, 2012
Number 1, Best Tweet Ever:
The only difference between what gay men do in a marriage & what Chris Christie does to a cannoli is consensuality.
— rob delaney (@robdelaney) February 18, 2012
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- Op-ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- WATCH: The 12 Gayest Holiday Spectaculars Ever!
- PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero?
- Women Emily Rios' Lesbian Character on The Bridge Upped to Series Regular 1 hour 54 min ago
- Media Russia Expert to Offer Political Commentary During Olympics 2 hours 45 min ago
- Travel In-Flight Cellphone Conversations: Dream or Nightmare? 2 hours 53 min ago
- Politics New Gay U.S. Ambassador Meets With Dominican President 7:08 PM
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 6:11 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 5:56 PM
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 5:38 PM