Best Tweet Ever: Mitt Romney Loves the Ladies
BY Jami Smith
April 13 2012 2:30 PM ET
Every week, The Advocate's Jami Smith brings you the top 10 tweets from LGBT comedians and their straight allies. Join the more than 5,200 people who already follow @gaysayer on Twitter for your daily dose of LOLs. (And if you're already following us, it couldn't hurt to tweet a mention to your followers.)And now a post from your host:
I'm gonna eat you out of house and home isn't a great pick up line guys.
— Jami Smith (@jamismithcomic) April 8, 2012
I really celebrate the fact that if i'm ever caught looking at a woman inappropriately, it will be because I'm a lesbian an not a perv.
— Lianna Carrera (@LiannaC) April 11, 2012
Thought there was some audio issue with Game of Thrones, but then I realized I was just hearing the sound of my own incessant squealing.
— Louis Peitzman (@LouisPeitzman) April 10, 2012
It’s funny how everyone thinks Paula Abdul is crazy now, but in the 90s when she was attracted to an animated skat cat, no one said a thing.
— Joelle Boucai (@Bitterjojo) April 10, 2012
- Phobie Awards: The 13 Worst People of the Year
- Holiday Guide: Shop Here, Not There
- India's Sodomy Ban Incites 'Day of Rage' Among Activists
- Op-ed: The Other Obligation That Comes With HIV
- Senate Republicans Introduce 'License to Discriminate' Bill
- WATCH: Mom Affirms Her Love in Son's Coming-Out Video
- Women WATCH: These Lesbians are 'Proud to Be Femme!' 4 min 12 sec ago
- Politics India's Sodomy Ban Incites 'Day of Rage' Among Activists 1 hour 10 min ago
- Activism Queers for Economic Justice Announces Closure 1 hour 12 min ago
- Entertainment News Johnny Weir Scrubs His Bio of Russian Government Work 2 hours 20 min ago
- Transgender HHS to Reevaluate Ban on Gender-Confirming Surgeries 2 hours 25 min ago
- Television WATCH: Ian McKellen Strolls Down Sesame Street 2 hours 54 min ago
- Women WATCH: Mary Lambert's Version of 'Teenage Dirtbag' is a Lesbian Love Song! 1:59 PM