Sometimes Laughing Makes Coming Out Easier
BY Jami Smith
October 11 2012 9:00 PM ET
National Coming Out Day was Thursday, and hopefully thousands of people made a difference by sharing their true selves. The Gaysayer comedians did their part by sharing their true worries, disturbing observations and general paranoia.
Join the nearly 7,000 people who follow Gaysayer for the best jokes from LGBT comedians and their allies. It will change your life in a much less important way.
— Michael Reyes (@ReyesWrites) October 10, 2012
Today is National Coming Out Day, or, as Republicans call it "Shhhhhhhhhhhh!"
— LOLGOP (@LOLGOP) October 11, 2012
Every National Coming Out Day I wait for Tom Cruise to appear, like the Great Pumpkin.
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) October 11, 2012
Apparently today is both "National Coming Out Day" and "National Sausage Pizza Day" ...coincidence?
— Men's Humor (@MensHumor) October 11, 2012
National Coming Out Day is always a nervous day in the Bachmann household.
— Top Conservative Cat (@TeaPartyCat) October 11, 2012
FUN FACT: On National Coming Out Day, 3% of voters historically switch party affiliation from "Republican" to "Fabulous"
— The Daily Edge (@TheDailyEdge) October 11, 2012
I'm not saying I'm gay, but my longest relationship has been with Bette Midler. #ComingOut
— Kevin Held (@misterkermit) October 11, 2012
I'm a C-section baby. My mom said I was so gay, I refuse to go through her vagina. #ComingOut
— F Ken Maes (@ken2ts) October 10, 2012
— Blacktress (@Blacktress) October 11, 2012
- New Antigay Children's Book Teaches Kids to Hate LGBT Families
- WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea Deal, Girlfriend's Parents Say They Had No Choice
- Artist Spotlight: Christopher Sousa
- Robbie Rogers Becomes First Openly Gay Major League Soccer Player
- Could Video Games Be a Cure for Anti-LGBT Bullying?
- WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television Jason Collins Calls It a 'Slam-Dunk!' and More Fake Gay Reviews for Behind the Candelabra 2 hours 4 min ago
- Food and Drink Want to Eat a Hot Dog Named After Harvey Fierstein? 2 hours 40 min ago
- Marriage Equality French Marriage Equality Opponent 'Very Scared' Of Right-Wing Backlash 3:02 PM
- Entertainment News Augusten Burroughs Shows Off Wedding Rings 1:56 PM
- Women WATCH: Kaitlyn Hunt Rejects Plea, Victim's Parents Speak 1:21 PM
- Washington D.C. White House to Host Pride Reception June 13 12:44 PM
- Politics Virginia's Lt. Gov. Nominee Says Gays Are 'Ikky' 12:35 PM