Stephen Colbert to Olympians: Cool It on Gay Stuff
BY Trudy Ring
August 16 2013 2:03 PM ET
Stephen Colbert had a couple of typically hilarious commentaries on LGBT issues this week, including the objections to Russia’s hosting of the Olympics after it adopted its so-called gay propaganda law — he wishes the Olympics would return “to its Greek roots, when nothing gay ever happened.”
Also, Colbert profiles Johnny Cummings, the gay man who’s mayor of the smallest U.S. town to pass an LGBT-inclusive antidiscrimination law, as one of the “People Who Are Destroying America.” Watch both segments below.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word