Niagara County, N.Y., AIDS case management to be privatized
BY Advocate.com Editors
February 01 2003 12:00 AM ET
The AIDS case management program in Niagara County, N.Y., will be privatized by March 1, according to county public health director Paulette M. Kline. AIDS Community Services of Western New York, a Buffalo-based nonprofit group, will take over the case management services. The county program was cut from the county budget in an effort to reduce a projected 2003 budget deficit. ACS officials say they expect to start handling case management services for about 60 people in Niagara County, in addition to the 1,000 the agency already serves.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View