BY Julie Bolcer
October 21 2009 9:15 AM ET
Opponents of the LGBT non-discrimination ordinance on the ballot in Kalamazoo, Michigan are distributing a flyer intended to scare voters into believing the measure will require women and children to share restrooms with men.
The flyer, reported by WOOD-TV, depicts cross-dressing and transgender individuals in a misleading effort to argue that the non-discrimination ordinance would require public places to provide unisex restrooms.
Watch the report.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View