BY Advocate.com Editors
February 23 2010 9:25 PM ET
Democrats in West Virginia’s house of delegates Tuesday shot down an attempt by Republicans to advance a proposed amendment to the state constitution banning same-sex marriage.
GOP delegates were unsuccessful in trying to force a floor vote on the Marriage Protection Amendment.
Click here to read the full story.
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Colorado Springs Grindr Hookup Ends in Murder
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Black Trans Woman Ashley Diamond Released from Prison After 3 Years
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual